Multiple Positions – Shared Services Center
This is a drive-thru hiring event in the Shared Services Center parking lot. Candidates should wear masks and remain in their vehicles. A representative will come to the vehicles.
The Shared Services Center is seeking customer service representatives and collections specialists.
There are two blocks of time for the event: 11 a.m.-1 p.m. and 4-6 p.m.
More information is available by visiting www.indianacareerconnect.com Job Order #9573081.
- State Launches Online Resource to Tout Cybersecurity Careers
- Indiana April jobless rate 3.9%; lower than all bordering states
- Indiana Ends Federal Pandemic UI Programs, Effective June 19
- FWCS Career Academy Recognized for Developing 9 SEAL Programs
- Indiana Reinstates Work Search Requirement for UI Benefits